The "Haute Route" of Norway. This 7 day trip includes 5 days of skiing hut to hut across Norway's Jotunheimen National Park. Jotuneheimen National Park is the home of the trolls in Norwegian folk lore. Its also home to Norway's highest peaks, long continuous glacial skiing, steep couloirs, and broad bowls. Explore this unique alpine venue utilizing the historic huts and lodges that are scattered through the park.
- 7 day trip from Oslo to Oslo, 5 days of skiing
- IFMGA Mountain Guide with local experience
- 6 nights room and board while in the mountains
- All transportation from Oslo to Oslo
- Max 4:1 guide/client ratio